As the Japanese Marketing Coordinator at AXIS-Y, you will be responsible for implementing a strategic, comprehensive, and localised approach to market entry and development.
Another responsibility is to bridge sales and marketing efforts to ensure market sustainability and secure constant sales growth.
You should have extensive industry knowledge and experience in the Japanese skincare market, e-commerce platforms, and digital marketing.
● Extensive market research and analysis
● Project planning and coordination with relevant teams
● Marketing campaign planning and execution
● Co-marketing planning and execution
● Holistic marketing strategy implementation
● Digital ads management and execution
● Social media platform management
● Create and run promotional events
● Manage invoices and budget sheets
● Offline marketing planning and execution (OOH, b2c events, pop-up store, etc.)
● Monitor, record and evaluate data of all activities, as well as continuous monitoring of key process indicators to ensure positive growth, and regular reporting to management
● Track content and digital trends around the world and in the Japanese market, test new formats and optimise performance
● Protect brand and product's online reputation by ensuring that target audience sees a positive impact
● Manage internal communication and project status updates
● All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements
● Native Japanese
● Advanced English level (written and spoken) is a must.
● Korean language proficiency preferred
● Min. bachelor degree in marketing, business, media and communications, or other related fields
● Min. 2 years experience in marketing, sales and e-commerce, business development, or any other related fields
● Ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment and manage multiple conflicting priorities. We also prefer those who are extremely well organised in their work and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Experience in health and beauty industry would be preferred
What You Will Need to SUCCEED:
● Interest in cosmetics and likes to keep up with the latest trends
● Excellent organisational and planning skills and is able to handle multiple tasks at once
● Detail oriented and strives to maintain the standards across all tasks
● Confident communicator and presenter
● Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast-growing company
● Understands the professional work space in terms of speech and manner
● Openly communicates and collaborates with team members with any questions and ideas to work for the common goal
● Takes initiative and is self-aware, self-monitoring and self- correcting Attention-to-detail
Please send your resume via my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
이력서를 첨부하여 제 이메일 email@example.com 으로 보내주세요.